Heroin in our community – Education Series
Westerville Division of Police Presents: Raising Awareness Heroin in Our Community
- Date: 04/06/2016 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Location: Westerville North High School
950 County Line Road
Westerville, Ohio 43082
Join the Westerville Division of Police on Wednesday, April 6 from 6 p.m.- 8p.m. at Westerville North High School to discuss the heroin epidemic as it relates to our community.
Westerville Police, in partnership with a handful of community stakeholders will be present to discuss the history of heroin and opiate abuse, the latest trends in opiate related crimes, and resources for support and treatment that are available to community members and their families.
Residents will also have the opportunity to participate in a question and answer session following the presentations.
- Westerville Division of Police
- Ohio Attorney General’s Office Mike Dewine
- Westerville City Schools
- Westerville Ministerial Association
- Concord Counseling Services
- Westerville Chamber of Commerce
- Franklin County ADAMH Board
- Delaware County Mental Health & Recovery Services Board
- Westerville Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association.